CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY SITE AGAIN AND TO ADD MY COUNTER»

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Letter To My Favourite Character (Literature Part 3)

Who is my favourite character and why?

My favourite character is Katya. She is my favourite character because I think she is a smart and clever girl.


Writing a letter to my favourite character (Katya)

Dear Katya,
Hello. My name is Danial bin Muhammad Syafiq. I am 12 years old. For the story 'Clever Katya', you were my favourite character. This is because you are not only a polite person but also a humble and caring person. In my point of view, I think that there are not many people who own your characteristics and your intelligence. Lastly, I think you made the right choice in saying that you loved the Czar most in the palace. This is because now, he loves you more than ever. Well, that's all for now. Bye.

0 comments: