CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY SITE AGAIN AND TO ADD MY COUNTER»

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Appreciation and Reflection

I would like to thank Puan Ng for her support and encouragement for me to complete this task. I would also like to thank my class teacher, Puan Nalini who has given me pointers in completing this folio. Throughout the process of making this folio, I have learned many things such as the ways of creating,decorating and publishing a blog. I have also learned to write a story with proper grammar and language. Besides that, I have also learned that being snobby is a waste of time and energy. We should always be humble and accept the fact that there are always people out there better than us in such ways. Lastly,we should be a strong-spirited person in ways such as not giving up if we fail something because if we try harder, we are sure to achieve what we need.

0 comments: