CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY SITE AGAIN AND TO ADD MY COUNTER»

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Introduction

Hello. My name is Danial bin Muhammad Syafiq. I am 11 3/4 years old. I am going to be twelve on 21st May this year. I am currently studying in Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara which is at Taman Shamelin Perkasa. It is a wonderful school. The headmistress, Puan Hajah Junaidah binti Tamby Hashim is an inspiration for me to do well in my examinations. My ambition is to become a chartered accountant. I plan to excel in accountancy and economy. My hobby is doing revisions and playing tennis. I enjoy playing tennis because it is a fun and exciting game. I enjoy revising the Science topic because there are always new things to learn from. I have 6 family members in my family. I am the second oldest in my family. My goal for year 2008 is to score well in my Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR). I hope to do so to make my parents proud just the way my sister did.

0 comments: